Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum where you can discuss Pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
silversalamence10
I'm back from camping Vote_lcapI'm back from camping Voting_barI'm back from camping Vote_rcap 
MiniM00se
I'm back from camping Vote_lcapI'm back from camping Voting_barI'm back from camping Vote_rcap 
Rea
Lugia
Empoleon
Poke25
jd896
sturx
Jiggly
Latest topics
» Hello again!
I'm back from camping EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm by Lugia

» Ask Jiggly!
I'm back from camping EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm by Jiggly

» Fan game: Pokemon Starlight
I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am by MiniM00se

» [not solved]Dead forum
I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm by jd896

» I'm back from camping
I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm by Rea

» Randomness Thread
I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm by silversalamence10

» You're Banned!
I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm by silversalamence10

» Inactive-ish
I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm by Lugia

» Official Black and White News thread
I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm by silversalamence10

Poll
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is MAHJoXI

Our users have posted a total of 1062 messages in 77 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

I'm back from camping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rea
Admin
Rea

I'm back from camping Empty
PostSubject: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi everyone I am back from my long camping trip. I went to Burlingame camping area. I was on site 741. I went with my parents, grandparents, and 2 sisters. My Aunt rented site 742 wich was right next to us and we could go through the trees to get to eachother. On the site was Auntie Lessie, Her fionse Fred, my cousin Maria, my cousin Jason, Maria's boyfriend, My 2nd cousins Melody and Marcus (Jason's kids), Fred's grandson Jayvin, and Jason's girlfriend's daughter, Dayje. We packed everything in the backof my dads truck. We used bungie cords to hold everything together. We brought tons of food, a blue rhino thing to power a grill, my bike, my dad's bike, Melody's bike, my sister Sabrina's bike, my sister's little bike (for Dayje), my ds, my wii, a thing to plug stuff into, a dvd player (that we played the wii on), my 3rd generantion national pokedex, tons of clothes and bathing suits, my pokemon cards, some books, our tents, a screen house, our air mattresses, a grill, a portable stove, my sisters' toys, etc. When we arrived at the campground I was bored and hungry. I had to wait for everything to be set up though. Soon all the tents were setup, Auntie Lessie's canope was setup, our screen house was setup, and my grandpa's hamek was setup.
My dad did the air mattresses using the plug thing. I had to sleep in my grandparents tent because my parents' tent was too small. We found a nice spot to place the bikes. Then we ate dinner. My grandma made me spagheti on the portable stove. It was awesome. I also had some wafer cookies for a snack when things were getting setup. There was no bathroom nearby and we had to use a portajon. I rode bikes with Jayvin at night. Then we all went to bed. That night was bad. It was freezing, my air mattress was losing air, I was sinking into and touched the floor, the sheets came up, we elbow kept sticking to the air mattress, I had to go pee but it was dark, and the blanket was too small. Nobody slept good that night. The next morning we all had cereal for breakfast. I kept getting bitten by mosqitos even with the bug spray. I went biking with my dad. It was fun. Jayvin crashed on my sister's little bike going down a hill. I found out that we were planning to go tubing in the lake later that day. I was a little nervous cuz they wanted me to go on and I didn't trust the life jacket. So some other people from my family came to visit and they wanted to go tubing. (They were mostly there for my grandma's cooking XD). Uncle Danny brought his boat and took us tubing. I watched everyone go. Many people got turns. SO far only 2 people had got dunked. Fred and my dad. Now it was my turn. My dad told me to just jump in the water and swim to the tube. I was nervous but finally I did it. It was fine I was perfectly floating. The water was soooooooo deep. My dad helped me get on the tube and then he went back on the boat. I had an awesome time tubing and got dunked in the end. I was able to hold on for a pretty long time. Nobody else fell in after. My sister cried on the tube and my mom was too afraid to go on it. Then we went to shore and Danny took the rest of my family tubing. I swam in the lake for awhile and then the boat ran out of gas and they were stuck out there. I went to the showers then back to the campsite. Pretty soon the people on the boat came back. Another boat came and towed them back to shore. They were out there for an hour. Melody was pissed. We all ate burgers for dinner. I went out to the fields to play frisbee with my cousin Hisom. I roasted the beef out of his friend Anthony. Hisom was laughing his @$$ off. After that we returned to the camp site and had watermelon. When it got dark our visitors left. Most of us stayed up late. Jayvin however, went to bed at 7. I was up doing the pictochat with Melody. We both had a DS Lite. Soon she went to bed. My baby sister Katie was playing with my Pokedex. I was up with the adults talking. Jason told us a murder mystery story. He then went to bed. My mom was telling friend and Auntie Lessie many storys. The one about how my parents tried to get a cat to mate with a rabbit. Another about how all our cats died exept Rascal. How they died. It was fun. Finally we went to bed. That night was a very good sleep. My dad filled my air mattress all the way and my grandma fixed the sheets. It wasn't cold that night. I woke up in the morning to find a mosqito buzzing in my ear. I had more mosqito bites than last night. The stupid mosqito got in the tent when I woke up to take a piss. That morning Fred made pancakes and I enjoyed them. Jayvin was up early as always riding Sabrina's bike. We were planning to go to the ocean. We picked Charlestown Beach. We got ready. As soon as we were about to leave we spotted a baby deer. It was so cute. Auntie Lessie got some snapshots of it. Then we took off to the beach. There was no parking anywhere. There was a sign saying parking was full but people were leaving so there had to be open spots. We all snuck behind the guy next to the sign when he wasn't paying attention. It was really funny. We payed 10 dollars to get into the beach. When we got there we picked a good spot. OMG THE WAVES WERE HUGE! They were taller than my house and they came crashing down at shore tossing people around. What we had to do was get passed where the waves broke, my dad told me. He was right. The waves were the same size but it was easy to swim right over or ride them in. Then one pushed me to were the waves brake. A gigantic one came, the biggest of all, and crashed into me tossing me underwater and threw me on shore. The undertone was horrible. It sucked me into the waves and they kept crashing on me. Finally I was able to stand up and my dad helped me get further out passed were they brake. It was enjoyable. Even the little kid sliked it. The stayed at shore and jumped over the waves coming in. The tide was rising. Everyone had to keep moving back there stuff. Sabrina got hit by a wave and cried. Pretty soon my mom came in the water. She was scared of the waves. My dad told her about getting passes the breaking point of the waves. She tried but a big one came on brokeon her tumbling her underwater. She came up all freaked out. She seriously thought she wasn't coming back up. After that she was done and didn't want to come back to this beach. Katie loved the waves splashing in her face. She was only 2 years old and she jumped up and down saying "this is awesome" so loud and clear. I got pushed to the breaking point and I couldn't get back out anymore. I had some fun with the breaking point. I lied on the sand and let the waves come foward and roll my across the sand really hard. Then the undertone would suck me back in so I could do it again. That was fun. We left the beach after and went back to Burlingame. My grandpa decided to take us tubing on his turn. This was mostly for the people who couldn't go yesterday, but they let me come anyways. Marcus went on with Fred, Jayvin went by himself, Melody went by himself, Maria's boyfriend went by himself, and Maria went with Dayje. Then it was my turn. I jumped on the tube. For some reason I lost trust in my life jacket again. I got myself ready to go. I didn't notice but I was leaning forward on the tube. My grandpa took off. He went to fast at the begining and my weight on the front was starting to make it tip. The thing was tipping foward. My head was underwater and grandpa kept going. I couldn't get back up to yell stop. I thought I was gonna drown. Then the tube fully tip over at the life jacket brought my back up above the water. The tube was broken. I climbed back on the boat. They fixed the tube but I refused to go back on. My dad blamed my grandpa for this and was pissed at him. I said that it was my fault. I really could have died there. Auntie Lessie took my back to the camp site in her car. The others took the boat back to the docks. I had some corn. Later on I had spagheti for dinner. Everyone returned from the boat and I went off to the showers. I came back and Jayvin's mother came and picked him up. Later on my dad setup the Wii. I played New Super Mario Bros Wii with Melody and Sabrina. I went to bed early that night. That night was good with the sleep, but bad with the bathroom. It was pitch black, the portajon was gone, and I couldn't wake anyone up. I ended up going outside at 6 in the morning when it was starting to get light outside. I woke up around 9 that Monday. I never ate breakfast. Auntie Lessie and everyone else on site 742 was packing up so they could leave. They had to leave early because Auntie Lessie was working that day. I played more NSMBW with Melody and Sabrina. Sabrina kept throwing turtle shells at me so I threw her off the stage. Melody got pissed because Sabrina was killing her too. I ended up throwing a hard cup at her and was punished. Then I had to apoligise and was all set. The others left and 742 was empty. It was weird. Some ugly people came on 740 and I hated it. That day we went to the beach at the lake again and swam there. We had burgers for dinner. I went to the arcade and won gumballs Very Happy . Later on we were making smores and I took a bite of mine. There was something weird and nasty inside but I still swallowed it. Then I look on the part that was left, and saw half of a bug wiggling, with blood gushing out. I had eaten a bug. I stayed up late with grandma and we were talking alot. Then I went to bed. That night was the same with the bathroom (where the hell was that portajon?). I woke
up and everyone was packing this was today) We packad up and left. I got hashbrowns at Mcdonalds.

That was my camping trip. Sorry I was there for so long. I'll tyr to get things going again here at Pokemon City.

Last edited by Rea on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemoncity.heavenforum.com
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Welcome back, Rea!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 pm

we[come back rea, sounds [ike you had fun
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:13 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
we[come back rea, sounds [ike you had fun
Fun? I almost died and I ate a bug.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

oh, whoops sorry
Back to top Go down
jd896

jd896

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

TOO LONG TO READ! X.X
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com/
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm

jd896 wrote:
TOO LONG TO READ! X.X
Thats how profesional posts are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from camping   I'm back from camping Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back from camping
Page 1 of 1