Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum where you can discuss Pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
silversalamence10
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
MiniM00se
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
Rea
Lugia
Empoleon
Poke25
jd896
sturx
Jiggly
Latest topics
» Hello again!
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm by Lugia

» Ask Jiggly!
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm by Jiggly

» Fan game: Pokemon Starlight
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am by MiniM00se

» [not solved]Dead forum
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm by jd896

» I'm back from camping
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm by Rea

» Randomness Thread
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm by silversalamence10

» You're Banned!
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm by silversalamence10

» Inactive-ish
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm by Lugia

» Official Black and White News thread
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm by silversalamence10

Poll
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is MAHJoXI

Our users have posted a total of 1062 messages in 77 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

My Pokemon Story chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Empoleon

Empoleon

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm

There once was a kid named Maxwell whose 10th birthday was today. The Bralou region was home to species of Pokemon from around the world. Prof. Pine who was a pokemon professor was waiting for Maxwell. When Maxwell got to the lab he saw that his best friend Will was there. They became best friends in first grade because they had their birthdays on the same date. Prof. Pine showed up and asked why he was lateish. After looking at his poketech watch it said it was 9:00. “It’s right now 9 and you said to be here at 10:00” said Maxwell. “Well someone didn’t move there watch forward an hour” said Will. Right now it’s 11:00 time switched last night you need to remember that later on. Well no it’s time to get your pokemon.
Reaching for one pokeball at a time Prof. Pine pulls out the first pokeball and says, “This first one is Mareep it’s a electric wool pokemon you can get paralyzed by touching its wool.” “This is my favorite one” says Prof. Pine then he throws out Houndour. Houndour it’s a dog that usually travels with its pack. This is a ball of joy and Prof. Pine reaches in his bag and says, “Hey where Spheal it usually gets out of the pokeball but it never runs away.” In panic Prof. Pine says, “Maxwell and Will take Mareep and go look for spheal and I’ll take Houndour.” Maxwell and Will straight went to the beach to see if Spheal was there. They searched the lighthouse and the ocean but no sign of Spheal. Prof. Pine’s luck was no different either while in the forest he ran into Pidgey and Winguell he took them out but Houndour got hurt a lot so he went back to the lab. Back at the beach Maxwell and Will saw pokefood and thought they could use that to capture Spheal. They got a few pieces (because the food wasn’t there’s). At 11:30 they saw a Spheal and used Mareep to paralyze it. Then they finally rolled it back to Prof. Prof. Pine. After eating their lunch they choose their Pokemon.
Will decided to pick Mareep because electric types were his favorite. Maxwell had a hard time to choose a pokemon. His secret was that he didn’t like pokemon much but liked to travel. He thought Spheal liked to travel but he can wander away and Houndour had a bit of a temper so his chose was Spheal, but before he said Spheal a pokemon jumped through the window and hid behind Maxwell. It looked beaten so Prof. Pine but it straight to the healing machiene. Then a trainer came in and said, “Did a pokemon come through her I still need to beat it for being so weak and went on his way. After being charged the pokemon seemed to like Maxwell and Maxwell liked it. He thought he maybe like pokemon after all. Prof. Pine said, “Maxwell this Pokemon seems to like you would you want it as your partner. Then Maxwell shook his head for yes. So Maxwell got his first Pokemon and it was a Magby

Last edited by Empoleon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 pm

nice work empoleon, well done
Back to top Go down
Empoleon

Empoleon

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 pm

this was from blue gateway you already read it but i think i didnt correct the mistakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Story chapter 1
Page 1 of 1