Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum where you can discuss Pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
silversalamence10
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Vote_rcap 
MiniM00se
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Vote_rcap 
Rea
Lugia
Empoleon
Poke25
jd896
sturx
Jiggly
Latest topics
» Hello again!
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm by Lugia

» Ask Jiggly!
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm by Jiggly

» Fan game: Pokemon Starlight
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am by MiniM00se

» [not solved]Dead forum
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm by jd896

» I'm back from camping
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm by Rea

» Randomness Thread
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm by silversalamence10

» You're Banned!
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm by silversalamence10

» Inactive-ish
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm by Lugia

» Official Black and White News thread
My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm by silversalamence10

Poll
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is MAHJoXI

Our users have posted a total of 1062 messages in 77 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

My Pokemon Story Chapter 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Empoleon

Empoleon

My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Story Chapter 2   My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 pm

When leaving Prof. Pine’s lab Maxwell heard yelling wait. When he turned it was Will carrying something Maxwell never saw before. When Will handed one to him Will said, “This is a pokedex Prof. Pine wants us to catch as many Pokemon as we see so he can learn more about them, and from now on were rivals.” Then Will ran away into the forest that lead to Silver Sail Town. Either though Pokemon weren’t his favorite thing he let out his Magby to follow him. On his way into a forest he saw different Pokemon like Pidgey and Sperrow. He wished that he could capture them but he had no pokeballs. Then Maxwell heard a scream from the middle of the forest then he ran there as fast as he could to see what happened. A person that had a Mudkip was being captured by people called Team Universe. Then two people appeared saying, “Prepare for sadness for when evil badness comes your way and the planets and space are floating away, Team Universe is there in your face!” Maxwell told his Magby to use scratch on them but Team Universe sent out Zubat and Whismur. The boy from Team Universe told his Whismur to use uproar which knocked Magby back then the Zubat from the girl used Leech Life and hurt Maxwell. Maxwell knew he had no chance but he had to do something but then a mysterious man and a Pokemon to fast to be scanned by the pokedex knocked away Team Universe. From that day forth Maxwell would love Pokemon from saving his life but, before Maxwell or the girl could thank them they were gone.
When Maxwell went to continue to the forest the girl thanked Maxwell for trying to help and help get her Mudkip back. As they walked to the end of the forest together the girl was called Amanda and she wanted to be a Pokemon master like Maxwell so they decided to travel together.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story Chapter 2   My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 pm

nice story empoleon, i can't wait for the next chapters
Back to top Go down
Empoleon

Empoleon

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story Chapter 2   My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

omfg you read these on bluegateway is there a point to says something nice for what you already read
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story Chapter 2   My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:27 pm

yea, well i can't wait for the next one, and also i just wanted to read these stories again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story Chapter 2   My Pokemon Story Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Story Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1