Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum where you can discuss Pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
silversalamence10
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Vote_lcapdo you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Voting_bardo you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Vote_rcap 
MiniM00se
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Vote_lcapdo you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Voting_bardo you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Vote_rcap 
Rea
Lugia
Empoleon
Poke25
jd896
sturx
Jiggly
Latest topics
» Hello again!
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm by Lugia

» Ask Jiggly!
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm by Jiggly

» Fan game: Pokemon Starlight
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am by MiniM00se

» [not solved]Dead forum
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm by jd896

» I'm back from camping
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm by Rea

» Randomness Thread
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm by silversalamence10

» You're Banned!
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm by silversalamence10

» Inactive-ish
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm by Lugia

» Official Black and White News thread
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm by silversalamence10

Poll
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is MAHJoXI

Our users have posted a total of 1062 messages in 77 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?

Go down 
+2
Rea
sturx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sturx

sturx

do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Empty
PostSubject: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:51 am

I've been wondering if people liked the new pokemon designs. If you ask me they are VERY strange compared to how it used to be. They seem to be loosing their touch. The pokemon now look to much like actual animals. For me this started when 4th gen came out. I don't know why but the new ones just kinda tip the scale in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:39 am

I don't like them either. Beasides Tsutaja he is cool.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemoncity.heavenforum.com
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 pm

sturx wrote:
I've been wondering if people liked the new pokemon designs. If you ask me they are VERY strange compared to how it used to be. They seem to be loosing their touch. The pokemon now look to much like actual animals. For me this started when 4th gen came out. I don't know why but the new ones just kinda tip the scale in the wrong direction.
The Pokemon NOW look like real animals?! Have you ever heard of a place called Kanto?
Rattata, Pidgey, Mew, Caterpie, Butterfree, Zubat, Persian, Poliwag, Ponyta, Seel, Krabby, Goldeen, and many more look way more like real animals than 5th gen.

I'm sorry, but you can NOT say this: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? 250px-Rankurusu looks like a real animal, but this: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? 170px-020Raticate doesn't.

I may be taking this too far, but I'm trying to prove a point. SOIMUSTGOTOOFAR. And I know you weren't really talking about 1st gen at all, but still....

As for my opinions on the Pokes, I really don't know why they're getting so much hate. Most of them look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 pm

to be honest, not all pokemon are based on animals take rankurusu for example, he looks like he is based on an plant celldo you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? 250px-Rankurusu

and gear
do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? Gear
credit to arkeis
looks like a pair of gears

hope my point is made across
Back to top Go down
sturx

sturx

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I know that...
maybe they are just getting to strange to like anymore. They are starting to look more like digimon than pokemon
Back to top Go down
Empoleon

Empoleon

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

all are horible execpt for pokabu
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 am

These Pokemon are very strange.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 am

the new pokemon look alright i guess, i guess i'll just have to get used to them
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Hihidaruma is an Infernape rip off.
Back to top Go down
Poke25

Poke25

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Zebra looks like a Gen 2 pokemon, always good.

Other designs I like are:

Tsutaja
Pokabu
Mamepato
Meguroko
Kibago
Wooguru
Shikijika
Zekrom

-----------------------------

Designs I hate are:

Mijumaru
Chillarmy
Gear
Hihidaruma
Gochiruzeru
Minezumi
The Swan
Zorua
Reshiram
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Tsutaja is awesome. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 pm

i agree, tsutaja is awesome, i a[so think hihidaruma is just a infernape rip-off
Back to top Go down
Poke25

Poke25

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Last edited by Poke25 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rea
Admin
Rea

PostSubject: Re: do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs?   do you like the 5th GEN pokemon designs? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Poke25 wrote: