Pokemon City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum where you can discuss Pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
silversalamence10
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapOfficial Black and White News thread - Page 2 Voting_barOfficial Black and White News thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
MiniM00se
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapOfficial Black and White News thread - Page 2 Voting_barOfficial Black and White News thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rea
Lugia
Empoleon
Poke25
jd896
sturx
Jiggly
Latest topics
» Hello again!
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm by Lugia

» Ask Jiggly!
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm by Jiggly

» Fan game: Pokemon Starlight
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am by MiniM00se

» [not solved]Dead forum
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm by jd896

» I'm back from camping
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm by Rea

» Randomness Thread
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm by silversalamence10

» You're Banned!
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm by silversalamence10

» Inactive-ish
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm by Lugia

» Official Black and White News thread
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm by silversalamence10

Poll
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is MAHJoXI

Our users have posted a total of 1062 messages in 77 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

Official Black and White News thread

Go down 
+3
Poke25
MiniM00se
silversalamence10
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

post any Black and White news here

this thread is official because i say so
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Poke25

Poke25

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 am

i think triple battles will be pretty fun though

Oops, wrong topic
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 am

yea, wrong topic lol

if you want to know where yesterdays info came from, it came from Yahoo!'s dedicated Pokémon subsite
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
yea i know, and following on from what you said it'll be the first time, pikachu, zubat, abra, geodude and magikarp has not been in the regional pokedex

that really does suck
That doesn't suck one bit. Those Pokemon suck. I'm glad to see Zubat, Tentacool, Geodude and Magikarp go. They're known for being the 4 spam Pokes. Zubat and Geodude are just about the only thing you see in caves, and when surfing, all you find are Magikarp and Tentacool. And I don't care about Pikachu, Abra, Geodude and all the others.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Poke25

Poke25

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Zubat, Magikarp, and abra are amazing, Pikachu and geodude are terrible though, Im gonna hate having to play through the game with nothing but those repulsive generation 5 pokemon (zekrom and tsutaja, and that large bird thing, thats all I like).

On a News note: The high link function works via local wireless, and when you join a high link room, everything will become shades of gray. While in the High link, you will be able to walk around with your friend in most areas of Isshu.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

we're expecting mass news coming at the end of ths week into next week so be prepared

on an off-topic note, the pokedex and routes make it seem more like GEN 1
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

also, sorry for double posting

in the high link there are a variety of missions for you to partake in to help or hinder your friends
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Poke25 wrote:
Zubat, Magikarp, and abra are amazing,
How in the world can they be amazing?! Yeah, Abra is pretty good. But Zubat and Magikarp are some of the Pokemon I hate most (besides Infernape, of course. I can't hate anything more than that), because of how much the games spam them.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

if only GEN 5 pokemon are gonna be in the regional pokedex, they better have at least 130 pokemon
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
if only GEN 5 pokemon are gonna be in the regional pokedex, they better have at least 130 pokemon
Iirc, they said the new national dex total amount would be 650. Which means 157 new Pokes. (I'm not positive, though.)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm

actually GEN 1 had 151 pokemon, then i think continuing from my last post GEN 5 should have 130-150 pokemon, maybe more
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
actually GEN 1 had 151 pokemon, then i think continuing from my last post GEN 5 should have 130-150 pokemon, maybe more
I wasn't talking about gen 1.

I meant that iirc, someone said that the national dex would have 650 Pokemon in it, including 5th gen. And since 4th gen stopped at 493, 650 - 493 = 157
Meaning there are 157 new Pokemon in 5th gen, assuming there are gonna be 650 Pokes in the national dex
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:34 pm

yea, but i'm saying, who was it that said that there would be 650, because that could be unconfirmed

also (off-topic - what does iirc mean, because if it an abrieviation.........)
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:15 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
yea, but i'm saying, who was it that said that there would be 650, because that could be unconfirmed

also (off-topic - what does iirc mean, because if it an abrieviation.........)
I don't remember who said it.

And IIRC = If I Remember Correctly
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:58 pm

A mod has to make this official!!!! :p

You're not a mod, so you don't have the authority to do that!

I, Lugia, am now making this topic OFFICIALLY official.

[/joke]

Anyway, what do you think we'll be getting in CoroCoro?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:00 pm

minimoose made this officially official lol

well, last month they mentioned something called a "master document" which means we could get a good deal of info on the new games
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:02 pm

^Ah yes, that sounds interesting.

*waits impatiently for leaks*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 pm

yea, we could get them as early as this weekend, though we don't want like the first person to find out to post all info though - lol
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 pm

there is a new attack for victini - "complete burn" - details are unknown at this time
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Hrm, maybe that's like a fire-type Toxic?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

probably, that info was found within a flyer at mcdonalds in japan about the liberty ticket event
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah, we'll likely get more when CoroCoro leaks. (Which could be as soon as tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:09 pm

and the corocoro this month wi[[ contain a master document which means a [ot of news coming, and i (and others) don't want the first person to find out to post a[[ the info, but i think it'[[ come in waves, a [itt[e bit of info at a time
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah, that's how it normally occurs.
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Two new Pokemon!
Agent Clank (of PokeCommunity) wrote:
Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Momonga
Info from Seribii.net
Emonga,the Flying Squirrel Pokemon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying Type.
Gigaiasu the High Pressure Pokemon. It is 1.7m tall and weighs 270kg. It has the ability Sturdy and is a Rock-Type Pokemon
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10

silversalamence10

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am

Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Darumaaka
* Darumakka (ダルマッカ) is a Fire-type and the supposed pre-evolution of Hihidaruma.
* Another new Pokemon revealed but not pictured is Basurao (バスラオ), which knows Aqua Jet and Uproar.
* Shikijika (the previously revealed deer) is a Normal / Grass-type and has Chlorophyll as its ability. Its appearance changes according to the seasons: in the spring it is pink (like the Ken Sugimori artwork), in the summer it is green, in the fall it is orange, and winter's color is unknown.
* Growth (an attack in GEN 1) now seems to raise Special Attack and Attack by one stage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White News thread   Official Black and White News thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Black and White News thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next